Wrap You Hair In Silk...


Hey ppl! Its been so long since I have had a chance to post on my blog! I hope you all are well!

So lets get down to the bizzznizzz. Hair! Its almost fall, and will that comes cool weather that is drying to the hair. Enter Kerasilk Instant Silk Fluid by Goldwell. This stuff is GREAT, its made for all hair types and textures, instantly smooths and reconstructs your hair. Its super light weight and I find my hair just drinks it up. My hair is left manageable, silky, not heavy like other oils and conditioning products sometimes do and just overall healthier looking. 

I bought this product for $20 at a salon in Toronto, and instantly fell in love with it. I will definitely be buying this again.

____________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...