Replenish Your Hair...

I, like many other woman, believe that your hair is your crown and glory. But instead of a diamond encrusted crown, lately my crown has been feeling like it was made of tin foil and masking tape.
That is when I decided to go on a hunt for a product from the Hair Gods to help me repair my dry, brittle, over processed, colored treated hair. I came across tons of beautiful bottles, wonderful smells, and broken promises. Until I came across Keratin Complex Infusion Replenisher. 

This highly pH leave in hair treatment, helps replenish your hair by opening up your hairs cuticle and deposits back protein and emollients that are lost from hot tools, over processing and daily wear and tear. This replenisher is best used before blow drying, flat ironing or just an extra treat for your precious locks.

What I like best about this product is that a little goes a long way. A dime sized amount left my hair manageable, shiny, and hydrated! This product is great for all hair textures and densities and will not leave your hair looking heavy or oily. Try it today, you wont be disappointed.

___________________________________________________________
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think of this product.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...