I'm A Girlactik Girl...

Lip Gloss Lovers unite! A couple of weeks ago I received a package from a dear friend which contained four creamy lip glosses by Girlactik. They were in Be Pink, Innocent Pink, Just Nude and Mature Sheen Pink. Prior to receiving my gift I never heard of this company, but after applying my new Girlactik lip gloss in BE PINK I was sold and all I could think about was two things "I want more!" and "I can't wait to let my bloggeeks know about these!". Girlactik lip glosses are super creamy, pigmented, long lasting and smell yummy! They are great lip glosses for any look, from day to night and complement all skin tones. These glosses have been a huge hit with my clients as well! 

Girlactik was created by makeup artist Galit Strugano with integrity and glitter in mind, this cruelty free cosmetic line is fabulous and I will be adding more of their products to my makeup kit.
_____________________________________________________

If you have tried these lip glosses or other Girlactik products leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...