Nailed IT!...

Hi my name is Allana and I am OBSESSED with nail polish! My nails are my accessory, I will not be caught dead with chipped nail polish, and to be sure they always look fresh- I usually change my nail polish every 3 days (though my boyfriend swears I paint them everyday lol)

With that being said it is my pleasure to let you all know about Deborah Lippmann nail-polishes. They are super pigmented, creamy and give you a shiny even coat every time. They come in fun colors and one of the glitter-E-ist (<-that's a word) nail polishes I have come across in a long time. I bought my nail polishes in "Bad Romance" and  "Today Was A Fairytale". I will defiantly be adding more Deborah Lippmann nail polishes to my collection and so should you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...