Orgasm With NARS...

A fresh pink glow, that is how I would describe NARS Orgasm. 

I have been looking for a universal blush to add to my makeup kit for sometime now. I wanted a blush that would look great on all of my clients skin tones and a blush that had a subtle glow to it, with out looking to glittery. That is when my co-worker introduced me to my new bff. Its no wonder why NARS Orgasm is one of their best selling blushes, it is exactly what I was looking for. This blush is lovely, it gives your skin a fresh soft pink glow with a bit of shimmer from the little gold specs in it. I also like that these blushes do not have allot of fall out, so no product if being wasted and that is a plus for me.
I would highly recommend that you have Orgasms in your life with NARS and try it today!
__________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...