Did She Say Black Soap?...



Ok ladies and gents, today I am reveling my  beauty secret  and one used for centuries to
achieve soft flawless skin.

African Black Soap (aka Dudu soap)  is made by native organic materials in Africa such as plantain skin, tea tree and bark. It is all natural, opposed to chemically complex soaps we are all used to and find at our local drug stores and make-up counters. This soap can be used on all skin types and can even substitute for your shampoo, allowing you to cleanse your whole body with organic material. It has been shown to help with acne, eczema, dark spots and even fine lines. I have been using black soap for about 3 years now. It is the only cleanser I will use on my face and I am proud to say that this soap has help me achieve flawless skin. It honestly leaves your skin super soft after the first use, and you can feel the deep cleanse. Its great for removing make-up as well. If you are looking for a cost-effective alternative to your daily face wash, body wash or shampoo give this product a try – you will not be disappointed.

African Black Soap is a must have product, and is easy on the budget. For 14oz you only pay $11.99 on www.CostalScents.com
____________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...