I Love Shellac Nails...





Soooooo have you heard about the 14 day manicure?! Ya, you read right- 14 days!

Shellac nails are gel based nail polishes that leave your nails perfectly manicured and chip resistant for up to 14 days. They come in a wide variety of colors and brands.

My experience with shellac nails has been a good one. I do enjoy not having to do my nails every three days. The only up keep I do on my own (not a must, but I am a nail freak & every nail needs to appear perfectly polished or I will have a conniption!) I do keep up new growth by painting over my shellac and the new growth with nail polish in the same color when needed. I find doing this also allows my manicure to last longer :).

Shellac nails are a great option for those who like perfectly manicured nails all the time but dont necessarily have the time for upkeep traditional manicures require (new mommys, this is a great manicure for you!) or for those who avoid polishes because of chipping. 

Leave a comment below or let us know what you think about shellac nails on twitter @WhoresWearRouge
____________________________________________________________________

Comments

  1. Great information. Lucky me I recently found your blog by accident (stumbleupon).

    I've saved as a favorite for later!
    my website > inglewood nail salon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...