MAC Holiday 2012 Fabulousness Warm Eyes...



Hey people! Hope everyone is doing fabulous! 

Sooooo, MAC recently launched there a Holiday 2012 collections and I must say they are super cute! 
I picked up this Fabulousness Warm Eyes palette that includes 5 shimmer eyeshadows and a tiny (useless in my opinion brush). They come packed in these cute little compacts which is an added bonus.

The colors are pigmented, nice color range, but nothing special. I mean if your looking for a great gift for a friend then yes they are great, but if your a makeup artist like myself and are looking for some new fun colors to add to your kit you might feel let down. 

I have done a makeup tutorial using this palette for the look in the above picture on my youtube channel which is also attached to this post below. So, be sure to head over there and subscribe to be up to date with the newest videos :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...