Drink The Benefits...


When was the last time you chose a tall glass of H2O over a sweet frizzy drink or a glass of wine? Ummmmmm almost never for me, that is before I did a bit more research on the health benefits of this miracle liquid we call water.

We have all heard that we are supposed to drink 8-12 glasses of water a day, but most of us have trouble keeping up with water intake and often fall victim to pops or other sugar drinks which taste better. So what is the 411 with water? Well, water keeps our body hydrated which in turn regulates the bodies temperature, detoxifies, helps with metabolism and also keeps our skin looking youthful and hydrated. I personally notice a huge difference in my skins appearance and texture when I don't keep up with my water intake and to keep me on track I like to add a little twist to my glass of H2O that turns it from blah to yum!
  • I love adding fruit. Frozen fruit works well and acts like  yummy ice cube!
  • Cucumber slices
  • Lemon and lime slices 
  • A few mint leaves adds a refreshing taste to water
These are all great ways to spruce up your water and I am sure there are many other ways that I haven't thought of so leave a comment below and let me know how you like your glass of H2O!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...