I See Copper Smoke!!...


Hey peeps! I haven't had a chance to really play with my Makeup Forever Smokey Palette since I purchased it a couple of months ago. I cam up with this copper eye look using the colors in the palette with Macs Naked pigment at my highlight. If you dont have the product I use no need to fret! This look can be customized with colors you have in your kit or that you like.

Products Used:
  • Makeup Forever Smokey Palette (Black and Copper Eye Shadows)
  • MAC Naked Pigment
  • MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
  • CARGO Texas Lash Mascara 
  • Sephora Liquid Eyeliner
  • MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer
  • MAC Brush 224
  • MAC Brush 230 
  • Flat BrushBenefit Eye Lashes
  • Benefit Eye Lashes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Wants Kissable Lips?...

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette...